Thursday, December 18, 2014

Things I have been doing

Redecorated the table - 


 I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos lately and have been loving Alex from HRH Collection. She's been updating her vlog quite frequently these days & I get so inspired to decorate my house like hers each and every time I watch her video. For those that doesn't know who she is, Alex is also a successful business lady that sells handmade jewelry online. She has a HRH clothing line now too! Ah, my dream. 

So I thought, I need to get organized. And to start with that I am going to make my house a place I love so much whenever I get home after work (also I've recently extended my lease contract for another year. Go me!)
Started with this cute design on my living room table. I found this gem - Gold Pineapple Jar from Target for only $15, it also comes with pineapple gummies, score!
The three colourful balls are the EOS lip balms I found at Costco the other day, it was like an unexpected and the loveliest surprise. The mint green container is actually a Laduree macaroon container that I kept because it is honestly too pretty to be chucked in the bin. That's just cruel. 
Paired it off with some cute flower headbands I got for free at a party, & placed them on top on a pink candle pot from Target that does not smell nice, at all. I bought it solely for decoration (dedication). :)
In case anyone of you are wondering, the book is Not that kind of girl by Lena Dunham. I have not started reading it yet, I have been telling myself I should stop slacking (that was a month ago).
Anyway, this is what I have been doing recently. I am going to come up with a whole list of new year's resoultions just like everyone else. And make sure I stick to it. 

                         

Lastly, something that everyone can relate to - 



Till then, I'll talk to you all lovelies next week. 
With love, Lyn


No comments:

Post a Comment