Sunday, January 11, 2015

Work OOTD; Shopping Adventure?




Top - Kookai
Belt - Saba
Pants - Zara 
Bag - Charles & Keith

The story of my white pants...


(That time when I found IT, felt the need to take a photo)

When I was in Melbourne for Boxing Day, I had a slight obsession with white comfy pants (maybe that was a bit of an understatement, I was obsessed in trying to find that particular item in every store)

I finally found one that fits me in Zara (probably the fifth visit on the trip). It was a size bigger than what I would normally wear, didn't think it would look nice on me. BUT it did. I paid at the counter with excitement & I can sense my boyfriend's relief for the end of 'treasure hunting for white comfy pants'. 
I believe that everyone has the same obsession. 

I remembered last year during winter for me was hunting for a black puffy vest. 

What about you? Do you have any crazy obsession of something that you have to own and you have  been going on 'a hunt' for it? 

Just thought this might be something interesting for a Monday. & I am practically brain dead at work.

With Love,

Lyn



No comments:

Post a Comment